The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options.
Similar to the Magpul CTR®, the ACS also features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy*. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
• Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
• Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
◦ Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
◦ Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
• Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
• Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Replaceable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts
◦ Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (swivel not included)
◦ Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
ACS Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
• Weight: 14.1 oz.
• Weight, w/receiver extension: 18.1 oz.
• Length, max: 8.0 in.
• Width, max: 2.5 in.
• LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
• LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
• LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.